FREE ONLINE TRAINING FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS
English Without Borders Network is pleased to announce a call for applications to participate in the FREE ONLINE TRAINING FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS. The training will include 4 sessions on modern methods of language teaching.
The trainer is an international English Language specialist Lisa Mann. Lisa Mann has enjoyed a long career in the field of applied linguistics and over the years has worked as an English language instructor, program director, teacher trainer, and translator.
The training will include learning checkpoints and end-of-course assessments. Those who pass the final tests will receive free electronic certificates.
Eligibility and Application Overview
Candidates should be highly motivated English teachers and teacher trainers who are both dedicated to their own professional development and willing to share their knowledge with colleagues. Qualified candidates should:
- Have English language teaching experience of 3-5 years;
- Have regular access to a reliable, internet-enabled device;
- Have basic technology skills related to using email and Zoom, searching the internet, and accessing and managing electronic files (e.g., pdf, MS Word, Excel), including downloading and uploading files;
- Have English language proficiency at the B1 and B2 levels;
- Have the ability to type in English well enough to participate in online discussions and submit written assignments in a timely manner;
- Be EWB members (if you haven’t registered yet, register at www.ewb.tj).
Interested English language professionals should submit applications by March 30, 2022, 17:00 to be considered for the training that begins in April of 2022.
Application Form (Microsoft Word, 86 KB)
E-certificates will be issued by the English Without Borders network for all those who pass the course.