Position: EWB Program Manager and Content Curator
Durakhshi Marifat NGO, a non-profit, non-governmental, Public Organization at the national level in Tajikistan is seeking individuals for the full-time (100%) position of EWB Program Manager and Content Curator in the framework of the English Without Border (EWB) Network Project.
Public Organization Durakhshi Marifat is implementing the English Without Borders Network (EWB) Project with the support of the Ministry of Education and Science of Tajikistan and the U.S. Embassy. The EWB Project unites teachers and students of the English language at all levels across Tajikistan, supporting them through peer-to-peer networking, the development of pedagogical materials, online and in-person training sessions, and a train-the-trainers program to reach all corners of the country.
• Content creation and curating for the EWB Project, design of the training, workshops modules and pedagogical publications, newsletters for the teachers of English as well as students based on the target audience needs
• Daily project management of the EWB Project
• Work closely with Regional Representatives of the EWB Project in the regions
• Preparation and timely submission of monthly narrative reports to the donor organization
• Plan and conduct the EWB Project activities including workshops/events based on the project timeline
• Develop surveys and training/workshop evaluation sheets for the EWB Project
• Maintain the database of the EWB Network Project (surveys, feedback, participants, lessons learned, success stories, testimonies, etc.)
• Engage with Teachers of English language, Scholars, and Students across Tajikistan including EL Fellows as well as PAS of U.S. Embassy Dushanbe regarding the EWB Project content and activities enrichment
• Expand the EWB Network through outreach activities for students and teachers of the English language across Tajikistan
• Interact with donor organizations on project activity harmonization and reporting
• Perform any other tasks and assignments warranted by the position or by the Director
Qualifications and Requirements
• MA in EFL (English as a Foreign Language), TESOL and Pedagogy, Andragogy, or related fields
• Profound understanding of project management, planning, and reporting to various stakeholders
• Fluency in English is a must (Advanced level)
• Candidates with ToT experience will be given preference
• At least three years of working experience as a Program Manager preferably in NGOs
• Experience working in an international organization or multicultural organization is an advantage.
The Position is a nationally recruited staff position for one year and is renewable based on the annual performance of the incumbent. The incumbent will be responsible for managing the training components, including selecting the beneficiaries, monitoring the implementation, and content of the teacher training, overseeing the development of curricula, and managing resources for developing a high-quality teacher education program. The incumbent will be responsible for assessing the needs of the EL teachers’ community, maintaining a database of participants, analysis of EWB events feedback, and other duties assigned by the Director. The incumbent will undergo training and learnings as well as a probation period for one month starting January 1, 2023.
How to Apply:
A written application with the position as the subject matter and an up-to-date curriculum vitae, names and addresses (including phone & e-mails) of two referees, and present salary structure. Please send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.
Application Deadline: Sunday, January 15, 2023, at 12:00 am.