- This event has passed.
EWB Thursday Webinar
Please join us for the Thursday series of EWB Webinars!
This week on March 16th at 18:00, we will host Bakhtiyor Mirzo who will talk about “Using Assessment for Making Improvements in Learners’ Outcome”.
- Bakhtiyor Davlatmurodov is a teacher-educator with 10 years of pedagogical experience. Being in constant professional growth, engaged in making effective lesson plans, and using various modern approaches, techniques, and methods in classroom instruction.
- Bakhtiyor Davlatmurodov has a Bachelor’s Degree in English and German Languages from Khorog State University.
After graduating, he worked in several secondary state schools in Rushan and Darvaz districts of GBAO and Kanibadam town in Sughd. In 2009, he was appointed as Program Officer and Coordinator of a Summer Camp in the international organization ITREB in Sughd region.
- In 2014, he worked with international students in Nairobi, Kenya, and widely discussed global problems with international students by organizing a capstone project.
- Because of participating in International Program for teacher educators in Dubai in 2014 and 2015 and successfully completing and defending his Action Research on “Improving Teachers’ Questioning Skills and Reflecting upon them”, he has conducted several training and workshops with English instructors in Khujand, Khorog, Bokhtar, and Dushanbe.
- In addition, after 8 months of Preparation courses on IELTS and TKT in 2016, he has been teaching IELTS to students and preparing them for entering abroad universities.
- Apart from being selected as an English teacher at SPCE in 2017 where he hasn’t only taught students but also was in charge of an English for Journalists project, he has also been involved in working with two Public Organizations “Inom” in Sughd and “Jurat” in Badakhshan as an Education Manager.
Zoom Meeting ID: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5980020958
Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/ewbtj