Rules and Regulation Agreement Form
These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all English Without Borders Forum members. They should be complied with by everyone to ensure that our forum runs smoothly and provides a productive experience for all of our members.
- Please use English only.
- Introduce yourself.
- Do not dominate a discussion.
- Be tolerant and respectful towards other participants’ opinions.
- Read the whole thread before posting.
- Reread and check your posts.
- Report technical problems.
- Participate and contribute to the discussion
- Posts express the views of the poster, which are not necessarily the views of the EWB Project. If you feel that a post is objectionable, please contact us.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any post.
I have completely read English Without Borders’ Forum Rules and hereby agree to comply with all rules and regulations