Online Professional English Network Program
The U.S. Embassy in Tajikistan is accepting applications to participate in the spring 2023 term of the Online Professional English Network (OPEN) Program (former E-Teacher Program).
The OPEN Program offers 8-week professional development courses developed by U.S. universities on topics such as
- Developing and Teaching Academic Writing
- Creating and Implementing Online Courses (CIOC)
- Fostering Student Motivation and Engagement (FSME)
- Integrating Critical Thinking Skills into the Exploration of Culture in an EFL Setting
- Methodology for TESOL
- Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL)
- Teaching Grammar Communicatively
- Using Educational Technology in the English Language Classroom
- Professional Development for Teacher Trainers
Submit your application by January 29, 2023, to be considered for courses that begin in the spring of 2023. Certificates and digital badges are issued by the U.S. Department of State for all those who pass the course.
Direct filled out application to EnglishProgramsDushanbe@state.gov
Download the Application Form and Courses Descriptions below: