Home Forums Books and Authors skidrowrepack.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    iwizyr
    Participant

<br>What is the purpose of this site?<br>Simple! To upload and share games from gog.Com.<br>What is the easiest modus to add or extract files?<br>Please use jdownloader 2 to start game files and 7-zip to extract them.<br>Can you upload mac and linux games?<br>No, this would cost even more time and money.<br>Omg! My antivirus software is reporting i downloaded malware! What gives?<br>We will not upload or distribute malware. Every installer is checked for authenticity from gog.Com and integrity before uploading.<br>Why do i require fill in captcha to find download links?<br>This is to deter bots from scraping the website and issuing a dmca takedown on filehosters.<br>How are download links prevented from expiring?<br>All video games are accessible to become voted on for a re-upload 30 days after they were last uploaded to guard against dead links.<br>Why are there not torrents for every game?<br>A torrent may created when a game is set as new or updated. When a game is voted on for re-upload, a torrent is not made. The costs are incredibly great to become seeding every game on the internet site.<br>How do i sign in or load from cdn.Gog-games.Com?<br>This is a specific privilege for donors. Clients may donate to become good to load from our server.<br>For more info in regards to skidrowrepack.com stop by our own web site.<br><br><br>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.