- This event has passed.
Please join us for the Thursday series of EWB Webinars!
This week on March 2nd at 18:00, we will host Grazzia María Mendoza Chirinos who will talk about “Learner Engagement in Virtual and In-person settings”.
• Grazzia María Mendoza Chirinos, Education Specialist at USAID Honduras, manages and designs education projects to support the Ministry of Education in ensuring access, quality of education, and safe learning spaces.
• She has been a language educator for 29 years and is a consultant and teacher trainer.
• She holds an M.Ed. in international education and an M.A. in TESOL.
• She has held a variety of positions in K-12 as well as Higher Education and trained teachers in different parts of the world for over 15 years.
• US State Department Alumna recognized for project development for teachers’ professional growth projects and recognized by TESOL International Association for scholarship and service through the Virginia French Allen Award.
• Research interest includes CALL, CBLT, and Methodological Improvements for Professional Development.
• She is the founder and former President of HELTA TESOL in Honduras and the former President of Latin America and Caribbean TESOL. She is a Past Member of the TESOL International Association Board of Directors, served as Chair of the Finance Committee and as part of the membership, performance evaluation, and fundraising working groups, and as liaison for the EFL and BME Interest Sections and the Conferences Professional Council.
🔗 Zoom Meeting ID: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5980020958
🔗 Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/ewbtj