EWB Master Workshops
EWB Master Workshops Grant is an opportunity to receive a 500$ grant to conduct professional development workshops for diverse groups of English language teaching professionals in all regions of Tajikistan.
For many young English teachers participating in EWB Master Workshops is the first-time experience engaging with peers and collaborating through the EWB network to support English teaching in their communities.
The Workshops should be conducted on the following themes:
- Innovative Teaching in English;
- Enhancing Teaching skills;
- Leadership in Teaching English;
- Capacity building of teachers: using technology and digital tools;
- Student-centered or competency-based learning;
- Interactive teaching in elementary schools;
- Teaching English in vulnerable communities;
- Activities related to improving teaching English at all levels.
Who is Eligible?
English language teachers (at least 50% teaching workload) who are currently working in secondary school, university, or private educational institutions in Tajikistan;
Applicants must have prior teacher training experience;
Applicants must have a minimum of three (3) years of teaching experience. English language teachers from remote areas of Tajikistan are encouraged to apply.
The (a) Training Proposal Narrative and the (b) Training Budget Summary make up the complete training proposal package.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Regional Representatives.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your email write EWB Master Workshops.
Application dates and Project periods:
- EWB Master Workshops Summer
- Application dates: April 1-May 15, Project Period: July 1-August 30;
- EWB Master Workshops Winter
- Application dates: September 1-November 15, Project Period: January 1-February 28.
The initiative is dedicated to the 30th anniversary of US-Tajik diplomatic relations.
Applicants are required to be EWB members (if you have not registered for the English Without Borders Network yet, please go to www.ewb.tj).